Multimedia University Scholarship for International Students 2020: A brighter and easy-going scholarship is available for international undergraduate students who wish to further their educational career at Multimedia University, Malaysia. This scholarship is available for full-time undergraduate students for 2020/2021 academic session.
There are various loans and scholarships available for outstanding and deserving international students so that quality university education is accessible to all. The program will support the awarding of Up to 50% of scholarships to outstanding students around the globe.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Multimedia University, Malaysia
Scholarships to be taken at: Multimedia University, Malaysia
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Up to 50% of the tuition
Subject Eligibility: Various courses offered at the University
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International students
Eligibility and Selection Criteria: Candidates are expected to posses the following eligibility criteria for the Multimedia University Scholarship for International Students 2020;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Multimedia University, Malaysia Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Multimedia University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application Procedures for Multimedia University Scholarship for International Students 2020
Interested and eligible candidates seeking a place in the institution are required enroll in an approved course and take admission to the university. Students are automatically considered for this award.
Application Deadline: September 22, 2020